Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wailuku River Swim


I had a dental appointment and ended up at the gallery where I ran into Cosette and Arthur. After helping for a short while AJ and I decided since we were all the way in Hilo (a whole 45 minutes away from home sweet home) we would go for a swim to salvage the day. Nothing like a swim to feel better. I was suggesting we go the beach. Arthur knew about a spot on the Wailuku River that was very close to the gallery (so we wouldn't have to drive far--we hate driving far--I hate driving period). It was cold and kind of slimey but I'm glad I did it. I didn't have my camera so here are some quick scratches.

Funny thing was that the spot was exactly under the private property that we had painted from just two weeks before with the Plein Air Painters of Hawaii group (on the blog earlier).

No comments: