Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Confession


I have to admit it. I've gotten caught up in this American Idol thing. I'm actually watching it for the first time this season, though sometimes it's almost painful to watch and most of the time I agree with Simon's comments. I'm glad they have Paula there to have something nice to say to all the contestants, no matter what. Anyway, I did this sketch last week, before last night's show so of course it's way off because this singer was sporting a fake mohawk. There's a whole movement out there in the blogasphere to try to keep this kid in because in the beginning he really wasn't very good. But now I think he's as good as any teeny bopper pop star, he's emerging as a little star, as Simon said, in his own league. And he's so darn cute. And his hair was fun to draw.

P.S. My vote for the American Idol to make it to the end, Jordin Sparks, the other 17 year old. I did a sketch of her too, maybe I'll post it later.

P.P.S. Not that I really vote, of course.

No comments: