Thursday, November 13, 2008

feeling Om sick

Last night my yoga instructor called me. I hadn't been going for a number of excuses, most good, like I was out of town, I was painting last week at the paintout, though this week I missed it because I overslept. The Yoga class is at 7 AM. It felt like I was getting a call from the high school principal. And she wasn't even calling about my missed classes, just that a new class for tonight had been cancelled. I didn't even know about it. But I still felt guilty about my missed session... see the trap guilt puts you in.

At least the class couldn't be more convenient (my obsession), it's just down the street at Ramashala.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helo,
Bad girl!!!!
But that is why I like you...LOL!
Love your picture of you young.
Since I'm in a desparated need of sun and vacation we decided to go to St Marteen leaving this Wed and coming back Friday the week after.
I would have love to visit you but the time is not right.
I hope you're doing well. I been feeling a bit under the weather mental. Maybe I'm going to midlife crisis.
As always work is a pain in the neck. I not sure when I going to be able to stop.
Don't you need a vacation in NY.
I could use the distraction and Jorgen will love the attention.
How is Craig?
Well Happy Thanksgiving!!
xoxo
Miriam