Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kalani art show

I unfortunately didn't take my camera to last night's Art Show at Kalani but I must say I was glad I went (and even participated in it). Sometimes I start to feel like a hermit not wanting to venture out, forgetting that Kalani has these wonderful events, really more often than not. And it's so close (out here in this remote part of Hawaii). More than the art there were the huge pool of talent among the volunteers who work at Kalani. I suppose it attracts a higher percentage of alternative lifestyle types that would even come to Kalani (even as yoga and meditation have become so mainstream). From aerial dance to lots of music, a fashion show and even a very well done short movie we were well entertained. I must make sure to be at the next one.

No comments: